Addictions Recovery Treatment Team
Offering intensive treatment options for clients presenting with complex issues requiring highly structured treatment within a community setting.
The service is delivered within the Baker Street Treatment Centre in Hull. The service offers intensive treatment options for clients presenting with complex issues requiring highly structured treatment within a community setting.
Treatment interventions offered include:
- Community detoxification from alcohol
- Daily titration of medication through the use of on-site pharmacology
- Substitute prescribing with a maintenance goal
- Intensive clinic-based detoxification programmes
- Structured psychosocial interventions
- Mental health assessment
- Benzodiazepine stabilisation and detoxification
- Buprenorphine induction and withdrawal
- Methadone detoxification programmes
- Methadone maintenance
- Onward referral to Blood-borne Virus (BBV) services
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) testing
- Relapse prevention utilising pharmacotherapy e.g. Naltrexone
- Training patients in the use of Naloxone
Young People’s Work
As a service we work with young people on a one-to-one basis providing a number of structured sessions based on the service users’ need and presentation.
Due to the profile of this client group, work is aimed at early intervention and prevention, with interventions focusing on harm reduction and lifestyle change as well as structured relapse prevention.
The work is very much focused on good robust links with wrap-around services in order to enhance the young person’s ability to recover.
Structured aftercare support is offered on a one-to-one basis across a 12-week timeframe.
This aspect of the service works to ensure that service users have the psychological skills in place to manage their own recovery and facilitates links to integrate back into local communities where there is a need.
Again the work is recovery-focused and person-centred, looking at every aspect of a service user’s life and planning to ensure their needs are fully met.
How to access the service
Referrals are received from East Riding Partnership, Mental Health Services, Maternity and other acute trust services.
Tel: 01482 336675
Baker Street Treatment Centre
7 Baker Street