Boditrax Launch at Market Weighton Practice
Published: 04 November 2019
This month at Market Weighton GP Practice, we have seen the arrival of a new Boditrax machine. The surgery is the first, nationally, to have this machine. You may have already seen and used these machines on the Health Trainer Boditrax roadshow around the Humber Trust sites this summer, but if not here is your chance!
The check takes 5 minutes and together with the help of the Health Trainers, you can go through your results to set some new well-being goals and track how you’re doing.
What is Boditrax?
Boditrax is a mobile, hand held platform that assesses your body. It provides 14 different measurements, such as your ideal weight, BMI and metabolic age, as well as your visceral fat and muscle mass. It’s completely free to use, and you also get a free review of your results with a Health Trainer in practice.
Are you eligible?
- You must be a patient of Market Weighton GP Surgery
- Or a member of staff for the Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
- You must NOT be pregnant
- You must NOT have a pacemaker
- You must be 18years or older.
How to book an appointment
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to book an appointment, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- Call the Health Trainers on 0800 9177752 and quote ‘Market Weighton BodiTrax’
- Email the Health Trainers at HNF-TR.email@example.com and quote ‘Market Weighton BodiTrax’
- Ask to be booked in by Market Weighton Reception Staff in George Hinson’s ledger.