Your NHS Needs You
Join our team and make a difference.
You may have seen the ‘Your NHS Needs You’ campaign for volunteers across the nation. This is a wonderful initiative where people can give their time for free to support the countries response to the COVID-19 crisis.
However, here at the Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust, we also want to stress that there is still a need for people with a wide range of skills; from domestic assistants and cooks to clinical staff who will work directly with patients. This is a way that you can use your skills to support your NHS when we need it the most.
What is available at the moment?
Here are some direct links to current vacancies:
- Administration Assistant – Hull
- CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrist – Hull
- Clinical or Counselling Psychologist – Hull
- Community Support Practitioner – Scarborough
- Domestic – Whitby
- General Assistant – Hull
- Healthcare Assistant – Hull
- Specialist Occupational Therapist – Hull
- Triage Practitioner – Hull
You can find more information and all of our available vacancies on the NHS jobs website.
We are currently hiring Registered General and Mental Health Nurses across our sites and localities with the opportunity to work flexibly on a full or part-time basis.
We have Registered Mental Health Nurse vacancies in the following areas:
- Specialist and Forensic Services
- Responsive Service and Psychiatric Intensive Care Units
- Learning Disability Services
- Children & Adolescent Mental Health Service
We have Registered Nurse vacancies in our Community Services in the following locations:
- Scarborough & Ryedale
If you are interested in any of our Nursing or Professional roles, please register your interest or send through your CV to email@example.com and we will then contact you to discuss opportunities available.