Updated Visiting Guidance
Published: 17 March 2021 to 31 December 2098
We have reviewed and updated our visiting guidance in line with the current COVID-19 situation.
Please follow the steps below to help us support safe visiting at our Trust:
- Visits are booked via the unit nursing staff and are from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Face to face visits will be facilitated in the visiting lounge. This area is accessible without entering the ward and there is no barrier between patient and visitor.
- Visits will take place wearing enhanced PPE (mask, gloves, apron). Our team will guide you through how to effectively put on and take off your PPE.
- Each patient will have a nominated visitor for face to face visiting.
- We will continue to offer the opportunity for other family members to visit via our visiting pod.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place following each visit.
We aim to support face to face visits where possible. However, in some cases and for safety reasons, this may not be possible. Our nursing team will discuss arrangements with you to ensure that visiting can continue in a safe and supportive environment.
The above information can also be viewed on this poster which you may see when visiting.