Updated Visiting Guidance
Published: 17 March 2021 to 31 December 2098
We have reviewed and updated our visiting guidance in line with the current COVID-19 situation.
Please follow the steps below to help us support safe visiting at our Trust:
- Visits will take place wearing face masks and maintaining a 2 metre distance. Our team may advise on the use of additional PPE if this cannot be maintained.
- Visits will take place in a private area that will minimise contact with others.
- We will continue to offer the opportunity for other family members to visit. This might be an alternative venue, if available, or via virtual platforms.
- We will discuss the time and duration of the visit with you when you book the visit.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place following each visit.
We aim to support face to face visits where possible. However, in some cases and for safety reasons, this may not be possible. Our nursing team will discuss arrangements with you to ensure that visiting can continue in a safe and supportive environment.
The above information can also be viewed on this poster which you may see when visiting.