What does being a member mean?
If you’ve got an interest in healthcare, then membership could be ideal for you as you’ll have an opportunity to help us make our services better by telling your governor what you think about these.
As a member you can also:
- sign up to receive our monthly newsletter;
- take part in events and attend the Council of Governors and Annual Members' Meetings;
- voice your opinion and help to influence the development of services in your local area;
- have the opportunity to vote in elections for Governors in our local public constituencies;
- stand for election to become a Governor and represent members of our Trust;
- become a volunteer for the Trust
Membership is free!
If you would like to become a member of Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust, please complete our online form.
Please click here for our Privacy Notice explaining how we use member data and your rights under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
Public Board Meetings
Our public Board meetings have been moved to a virtual platform which means that they are still being held over a Microsoft Teams facility allowing key Trust business to continue. However, our virtual meetings are streamed live via our Trust YouTube channel. Our Board papers are available on our website and any questions you may have can be directed through to our membership office.
Council of Governor meetings take place via Microsoft Teams. Council of Governor meeting papers can be accessed here.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a member of our Trust. If you have any queries about membership or would like to raise a question, please email our membership office at HNF-TR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 01482 389132