What does being a member mean?
Being a member of our Trust gives you the opportunity to become involved and have a say in how our services are developed. Membership is free and you can be involved as much or as little as you would like.
If you would like to become a member of Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust, please complete our online form.
Please click here for our Privacy Notice explaining how we use member data and your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
As a member you can:
- sign up to receive our monthly newsletter;
- take part in events and attend the Council of Governors and Annual Members' Meetings;
- voice your opinion and help to influence the development of services in your local area;
- have the opportunity to vote in elections for Governors in our local public constituencies;
- stand for election to become a Governor and represent members of our Trust;
- become a volunteer for the Trust
Public Board Meetings
Our public Board meetings have been moved to a virtual platform which means that they are still being held over a Microsoft Teams facility allowing key Trust business to continue. However, our virtual meetings are streamed live via our Trust YouTube channel. Our Board papers are available on our website and any questions you may have can be directed through to our membership office.
Council of Governor meetings take place via Microsoft Teams. Council of Governor meeting papers can be accessed here.
Our website provides a range of information and advice which we hope you find useful www.humber.nhs.uk
You can also learn more about how our Members can get involved in the Trust Strategy, here.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a member of our Trust. If you have any queries about membership or would like to raise a question, please email our membership office at HNF-TR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care of yourselves and please follow the Government’s advice on how to stay safe.
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 01482 389132