Humber Youth Action Group
Working with young people to have their say in improving our services and get involved in Trust activities.
The Humber Youth Action Group (HYAG) has been developed to bring those aged 11-25 in Hull and the East Riding together with the goal of helping our organisation improve its services for children and young people.
Our virtual sessions take place every three weeks and are laid-back, fun and friendly. Those who join the group can meet other like-minded young people and come together to share their thoughts, feelings and experiences to help improve healthcare services for others.
What we offer
Joining the Humber Youth Action Group will offer you an opportunity to:
- learn more about health and wellbeing and how the NHS works
- work alongside healthcare professionals
- meet new people, make friends and grow your confidence
- gain new skills, access training and improve your CV
You can also get involved in a range of co-production activities such as:
- designing websites
- producing videos
- being on interview panels for new NHS staff
- having a say in brand new healthcare services
- producing content for social media and marketing
If you would like to get involved or have any questions about the Humber Youth Action Group, please email our team at hnf-tr.HYAG@nhs.net.