Staff Awards 2019
Our Staff Awards recognise and celebrate the inspiring and innovative work that our amazing staff do across the Trust every day to improve the lives of our patients and service users.
Staff from across the Trust were invited to nominate their colleagues and teams in any one of the following categories:
- Team of the Year - Mental Health Services - Sponsored by Sewells
- Team of the Year - Children's and Learning Disabilities - Sponsored by NRS Healthcare
- Team of the Year - Community and Primary Care - Sponsored by Citycare & Shared Agenda
- Team of the Year - Secure Services - Sponsored by D3 Office Group
- Team of the Year - Corporate Services - Sponsored by KCOM
- Outstanding Care Award (Governors' Award) - Sponsored by The One Point
- Innovation Award - Sponsored by Yorkshire and Humber Academic Health Science Network
- Chairman's Award
- Patient and Carer Experience Award for Significant Service Contribution - Sponsored by Alessandro Carusso Architects
- Proud Award
- Volunteer Award - Sponsored by Konica Minolta
- Health Stars Sparkle Award - Sponsored by Health Stars
- Apprentice of the Year Award - Sponsored by Capsticks
- Rising Star - Chief Executive's Award
The winners and runners up were announced at a special ceremony on Thursday, 17 October 2019 at Mercure Hotel, Willerby.
To see who won each award and photos of the evening, please click on the link below:
Thank you to the following organisations for sponsoring our staff awards. Their kind contributions helped to make our staff awards evening that extra bit special.