Trust Information

Friends and Family Survey

If you would like to provide some feedback on our service then please follow the link below and enter the appropriate code for your child’s registered GP.

For children with a Hull GP please enter code: CD003

For children with a East Riding GP please enter code: CD004



Safeguarding Adults and Children is everyone’s business and responsibility.

Health services along with many other public services have a duty to act upon concerns and seek support. Those concerns don’t need to be evidenced to have a discussion with an experienced safeguarding colleague and could prevent further harm occurring. This includes concerns about extremism and referrals to PREVENT.

  • To discuss a concern with a Humber Safeguarding Practitioner for either adults or children please contact the central administration team on 01482 335810, they will ensure your call is dealt with.
  • The Humber Safeguarding Team operates Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
  • If your concern is urgent or you wish to make a formal referral to the Local Authority you should follow the appropriate Humber safeguarding procedure and contact either:
  • East Riding Local Authority – Children 01482 395500 and Adult 01482 396940
  • Hull Local Authority – Children 01482 448879 and Adult 01482 616092
  • North Yorkshire Local Authority - Children & Adults 01609 534527
  • If you believe a person is in danger, call the police on 999.
  • The adult safeguarding team can also provide advice on Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty issues.

Our Team consists of:

  • Rachael Sharp Named Professional for Safeguarding (Adults) MCA and Prevent Lead
  • Kerry Boughen Named Nurse for Children
  • Safeguarding Practitioners: Martin Inglis, Debbie Johnson, Nicola Hields, and Helen Young.

Please contact us on either:
Mobile: 07580 520260 Tel 01482 590270

More information regarding the East Riding Safeguarding Boards can be found at the following websites:

Safeguarding Adults Board

Safeguarding Children Board   


PALS (Patient advice and liaison service)

You can talk to PALS who provide confidential advice and support to patients, families and their carers, and can provide information on the NHS and health related matters.

The Complaints and PALS department aims to provide information, investigate (where appropriate), respond to and learn from complaints and enquiries from any sources, including but not exclusively patients, their families and carers.

Our Trust is committed to using comments, compliments, concerns and complaints from service users, their relatives or carers to continuously monitor and improve the services it provides. 

Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust works to the Local Authority Social Services and National Health Service Complaints (England) Regulations 2009.


Tel:01482 303966