At Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust, we want you to have your say on how the Trust actively engages and involves you in Trust activities over the next five years (2023 to 2028).
We value involvement and engagement with our patients, service users, carers and communities because they are at the centre of everything we do. Engagement includes everything from getting involved in Trust activities such as volunteering, research and attending Patient and Carer Experience forums, to what services we provide, how they are delivered and how we can improve them in the future.
To engage and involve you in Trust activities, we must establish:
- How do you currently engage with us?
- What does good engagement and involvement look like to you?
- How would you like to get involved in Trust activities over the next 5 years?
- Which of the following activities would you like to know more about?
- What would you like us to prioritise over the next 5 years?
This survey aims to gather the above information and capture your thoughts and opinions on how the Trust can effectively engage with patients, carers, staff, partner organisations and members of the public.
This survey is completely confidential, and any answers provided will only be used for the purposes of this project.
To find out more about out Trust, click here.
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey.
If you would like more information, or if you would like to contact us then please leave your details below.