Mental Health Act assessment referrals

Mental Health Act (MHA)assessments are considered and coordinated in Hull through the Mental Health Response Service (MHRS) and through adult social care in the East Riding of Yorkshire.

If you are requesting a MHA assessment for a person living in Hull or the East Riding, please contact the MHRS to make the referral.

Making a referral to the MHRS